November / December 2021 Newsletter Highlights
- The December 2021 chapter meeting at the Union Grill in Washington on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
- 2022 membership dues deadline is November 30, 2021.
- Awards presented to Michael and Nancy Sippey, Dorothy Bewick, Robert Frazier, Michael Pattison, and Thomas Carson.
- Ken Cherry presented a program on explorer Christopher Gist.
- $10,000 grant received from the Washington County Community Foundation for the cemetery signs program.
- New Compatriots welcomed, including Gary, Christopher, & Alan Coates; Bryan Cunning; Arthur & Alexander Boyd Keys; Brandon & Michael Kuhlman; John Mathues; Joel Zupancic; and Hunter & Fisher Haight.
- Wreaths Across America will occur on Friday, December 17th from 3 until 5 PM; Saturday December 18th and Sunday December 19th from 9 AM until noon at the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies.