May / June 2021 Newsletter Highlights
- Chapter meeting will be Saturday, June 19, 2021 @ 12:00 PM at Meadowcroft Museum of Rural Life.
- Reservations for meeting attendance must be made prior to Saturday, June 12, 2021.
- The chapter retained the “most active PASSAR chapter” plaque for chapters with 100+ members.
- Nominations for the SAR flag certificate can be sent to Kurt Winter.
- Volunteers needed for both the Wreaths Across American Mobile Exhibit as well as for the Whiskey Rebellion.
- New compatriots welcomed: Kevin Burne, Clark John Hagan, and Junior Member Julian Bennett Lombardi Thomas.
- The Revolutionary Soldier Memorial sign program has commenced in Washington County, PA.